How Creative Are You?
This is just a basic measure on how you evaluate yourself as creative or not. This is not meant to be a valid indicator of your creativity, but just a simple way of knowing if there is a need to for you to engage in more creative activities.
Instructions: Read each item carefully, and score yourself as (1) if it is not like you at all, (2) if it is somewhat not like you, (3) if it is somewhat like you, and (4) if it is very much like you.
- You are good at coming up with lots of new and unique ideas.
- You like to brainstorm ideas with other people when trying to come up with solutions.
- You are self-motivated.
- You like to play off with your own ideas.
- You enjoy the companion of other creative people, and like to know how they think.
- You like to surprise yourself with something everyday.
- You like to surprise other people.
- You want to wake up in the morning with a specific goal in mind.
- You like finding alternative solutions to problems.
- You like spending time in places that stimulate your creativity.
Scoring: Creative people tend to score from 32-36. People inclined to be creative but need to nurture it more usually score 27-31. People who seriously need to engage in more creative activities score 26 or below.
Featured Articles (Miscellaneous)
- Can Humans Be Truly Altruistic?
- Is Psychology Right for You?
- List of Contemporary Psychologists and Their Field of Expertise
- Is Psychology Value-Free?
- How Can Writing Improve Your Health?
- What About His Brain and Her Brain?
- What Is the Human Genome Project?
- Do Parents Matter?
- How to Develop a Positive Identity?
- How to Love Your Ears
- Should We Believe Psychics?
- How to Get More Sleep, If You Need It
- Using Hypnosis in the Legal System
- Should Parents Use Corporal Punishment?
- How Does Sesame Street Incorporate Observational Learning?
- What to Look For In An Idol?
- Are You Using Good Memory and Study Strategies?
- What is the Problem with Recovered Memories and False Memories?
- How to Think Critically like a Psychologist?
- Is Bilingual Education Good or Bad?
- Is There Really a General Intelligence?
- How Creative Are You?