What is Brain Pathology?
- The diseased or disordered condition of the brain (Butcher, Mineka & Hooley, 2004)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the methods for assessment?
- When does brain pathology occur?
- What is the difference between brain disease and a disordered brain?
- How can you characterize it in people with Alzheimer's disease?
- Can amphetamines lead to it? How?
- How does it happen in people with antisocial personality disorder?
- Can you describe it with cases of attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder?
- How is it characterized in people with autism?
- What is diaschisis? How is it related to brain pathology?
- What is its nature in cases of schizophrenia?
- What are cerebral tumors? When and why do they develop?
- What are the different diagnostic problems that psychologists face when assessing brain pathology?
- How are its dimensions and distinctions identified?
- What processes are followed to recover brain function after it happens?
- How is it localized?
- What is Parkinson's disease?