What is Behavioral Perspective?
- Emphasizes the scientific study of behavior and asserts that behavior is shaped by the environment (Santrock, 2003)
- A theoretical viewpoint organized around the theme that learning is central in determining human behavior (Butcher, Mineka & Hooley, 2004)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does the behavioral approach say about behavior and how it should be studied?
- What is the importance of the concept of learning in this perspective?
- What does the perspective say about how human behavior can be identified and determined?
- What does this perspective contribute in clinical assessment?
- How does this perspective attempt to understand maladaptive behavior?
- What does it say about the nature of depression?
- How does it explain the course of obsessive-compulsive disorder?
- What is its impact in psychology?