Frequently Asked Questions
- Does this mean that behaviors, not only physical attributes, can be passed on and inherited?
- How do psychologists understand the complex connection between genes and behavior?
- What does behavioral genetics say about the role and importance of the environment?
- What is epigenetics all about?
- Does behavioral genetics also explain the biological foundations of personality and its development?
- How does it explain polygenic influence on behavior?
- How is the field relevant to psychology?
- What type of studies are conducted in this field?