Behavioral and Cognitively Based Perspective
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does the combination of behavioral and cognitive perspectives reveal about the nature of mood disorders?
- What cognitive therapies are based on these perspectives?
- What are the characteristics of a cognitively based theory?
- What are the different conditioning techniques?
- What are the various contingency management techniques advocated in this perspective?
- How can we evaluate the theoretical foundation and application of this perspective?
- What does this perspective say about modeling and self-efficacy training?
- What is operant conditioning?
- What is the significance of social learning and social cognition in the field of psychology?
- What treatments are advised by this perspective?