What is Asperger's Disorder?
- Severe and sustained childhood impairment in social relationships and peculiar behaviors, but without the language delays seen in autism (Butcher, Mineka & Hooley, 2004)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is it sometimes called Asberger's disorder? Was it a typological error?
- What are the usual features? How is it different from autism?
- When is it usually diagnosed? Can it be treated? What could be the possible causal factors?
- Was it ever known as a syndrome? If so, when was it recognized as an official mental disorder?