Frequently Asked Questions
- What does the study of anger reveal about human nature?
- Can brain trauma lead to anger? In what way?
- Can frequent angry feelings lead to the development of coronary heart disease?
- Does anger lead to depression? Or are depressed people prone to anger bouts?
- How does anger contribute to the development of hypertension?
- Are there various facial expressions related to anger? Do they differ across different cultures?
- Why do angry people tend to develop heart problems?
- Do angry feelings stem from deep-seated problems of rejection?
- How do levels of serotonin affect the frequency and intensity of anger?