Frequently Asked Questions
- How important is the use of age as a variable in the field of developmental psychology?
- Do psychologists use age as a factor in diagnosing mental diseases?
- Is the age of puberty decreasing or increasing in today's time? If so, what are the possible reasons for such phenomenon?
- Does brain plasticity decrease with age? Why, or why not?
- Does cognition decline with age? Why, or why not?
- What is the effect of chronic stress on age or aging?
- At what age does hearing loss begin?
- How do psychologists measure age and aging?